Wednesday, July 1, 2009

aahhhhh............

first of all...
the title doesn't mean anythin bad ok...
hehehehehe...
cuma menggambarkan kelegaan...
okay next...
sory 4 not updating my blog 4 about 2 or 3 days...
bz workin n tired...
well actually i dont really have a lot of work...
but not sure why im really exhausted...
so about my new work...
it was okay...
not that bad...
BUT
i will be very busy when there is a festival goin on...
AND
raya is comin so i have a lot of work waitin...
huhuhuhu...
so i enjoyed my free time when i owned them right now...
hahahahaha...
so right now my work is actually wandering around the cashier counter n customer services counter...
bcoz when im in the office
i will get bored easily...
of course what...
when there are no internet connection n i dont have any work
so i ended up watching at a blank screen of the computer
and the computer ended up watching me...
makes me sleepy n the computers 2...
hehehehehe...
WAIT!!!
do u notice that i was nagging...
ah man...
okay thats it...
im done...
c u later...
bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment