Wednesday, July 1, 2009

bLoOdY!!

okay im really mad...
bcoz of this...
this morning my father called uitm...
he jus want 2 ask about my application n my appeal 2 enter their U...
instead my father received a news that make me extremely mad...
u know what...
they(uitm) told my father that the code that i apply using online application was an electrical courses...
weird right...
bcoz when i print my application the code is EE21 n written next 2 it is pentadbiran perniagaan (kewangan)...
but my father told me that the EE21 is an electrical courses...
the code 4 business dept is BM21...
BUT
the point is
if the code is wrong why it is still written as pentadbiran perniagaan in the internet...
n they told my father maybe that makes me fails in my application...
yes of course...
my cert is about business not electrical...
4 sure i failed...
n also my father told me they said
when i know that im not selected
i should go there n apply on the spot...
the things is who knew about it??
everyone??
or only their staff n their family??
HELLO
my future is on the line right now...
please be more responsible plz...
cmon man...

2 comments:

  1. uwaaaa..
    I feel bad for u man.. ufufufu~~
    try applying for UUM next semester, or u could try apealling now at UUM.. call trus laa.. ufufufu~~

    I hope for the best to u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great...
    jus call??
    can i get some help 4rm an insider??
    like ur mom??
    hehehehe...
    i would love to...

    ReplyDelete